• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Curious...what's your favorite loop???

anditoo72

DIS Veteran
I already put in a request for a loop (and a back up) but I was just wondering what is YOUR favorite loop and why????

1100, we have never stayed there because it is a non pet loop. It has big spacious sites.

Last edited:

We have mostly done loop 300 but looking for new loop this year our rig don't fit good in 300 anymore.

Any loop I can fit in is my favorite. That means I am at the Fort and WDW having a good time.

Only been at the fort 2 times (3rd is coming up in less than a month). We have been at the 300 and 1400 loops. Liked both loops and disliked them both. Any loop I think will have it's pros and cons.

400 loop for proximity to docks and Trails End and a premium loop.

900 was good for its location to the Meadows and pool.

We have stayed in 100, 200, (preferred) 400 and 900, (premium). They all have their positives ad minuses. The preferred sites proximity to the Settlement, Trails End and the boat dock is good. Many of the sites are on the smaller side. The premium sites have the full large concrete pads which offer lots of room for just about any rig. I can't say that we liked any one lop more than the other. I will say that site 403 was nice. Close to the entrance of the loop and across the street from the 100 / 200 loop comfort station. Also about the same walk to the Settlement area.

I prefer 900. Normally we have been in 700. The sites are too narrow & had problems getting our Wildcat in. The trees & vines were hitting the top of our roof. DH asked for the vines to be trained back so as not to hit the roof. We left to get the Golf cart, came back & all trimmed up.

I'm with NofMouse.

100 is my favorite. Unfortunately since getting a new 5er in January, I don't really fit in the Preferred sites anymore. I have a Premium site booked for next year. Haven't decided what loop I'll request yet.

j

We have always been fond of Fruit, but Hula comes in a close second.
:lmao:

TRS and his wit is always welcomed. :)

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts to share about the 1000 Loop. We are coming down in the middle of August and the DW wants to do the 1000 loop. We have a 37' (ish) TT (Coachmen Catalina 343qbds) and this will be it's maiden voyage. I noticed the 1000 loop has no Comfort Station of it's own (although we are probably okay with the Facilities in our TT as it's got a descent size Bathroom). DW likes it because it's location to the Meadows as well as the relatively close location to the Pool (Across the road, across the bridge and hang a right to the pool). I am more worried about the size of our rig in this Premium loop and how easy (or difficult) it will be to get in/out.

So excited as we are in the "Sub" 3 week

We always stay in 1500. It's Pet-Free, close to the Meadows for morning coffee, close to the pool area, and basically halfway between the Outpost and Marina. Additionally, it's a small Loop and usually very quiet.

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts to share about the 1000 Loop. We are coming down in the middle of August and the DW wants to do the 1000 loop. We have a 37' (ish) TT (Coachmen Catalina 343qbds) and this will be it's maiden voyage. I noticed the 1000 loop has no Comfort Station of it's own (although we are probably okay with the Facilities in our TT as it's got a descent size Bathroom). DW likes it because it's location to the Meadows as well as the relatively close location to the Pool (Across the road, across the bridge and hang a right to the pool). I am more worried about the size of our rig in this Premium loop and how easy (or difficult) it will be to get in/out.

So excited as we are in the "Sub" 3 week

We were in 1010 a couple years ago. Nice loop.

We've been in 700, 800 and I think 1800, probably prefer the 700 loop, close to most things, walk to dock, walk to trading posts, pet loop, going again in 2018 and will probably request 700 first.

When our kids were younger we preferred the 1400 loop because it was close to the meadows and the movie. We would try to get the inner loop of 1400 (Little Bear Path) because the kids could ride around the loop and we could see them all the time. Now that they are older we usually request 1600 which is still close to the meadows and pool, and somewhat centrally located, but we save a little $$ since it's a full hook-up and not preferred or premium.

We have a premium booked for mid-Sept (so excited)! I have no idea where we want to be tho? We have a nearly 40ft MH and a husband that hates backing it (even tho he always does fine, just gets nervous). We are traveling with another family also with a premium site but they will need a pet site. Im not sure if I like the idea of being closer to the marina area or the pool better but being close to one or the other wold be nice! Any tips for a loop request? We are planning to request to be together and arrive together hopefully in the morning of our arrival day (so grateful already for reading those tips on here!)

disneyfam23 the 800 loop which is a premium loop has big sites and are easy to back into. It is close to the pool and the settlement, a little farther to the settlement than the pool but it is the best loop for being about in the middle of both. Just remember if you are closer to one than the other you are only a few minute bus ride from the farthest away. It is also a pet loop so I think it may work for the both of you. Have fun.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter