Curious Rate For Poly lagoon view

We are going to be staying at the Polynesian in September, and I have been on a quest to get the best overall rate. The AP rate I got for 9 nights, GV was $2657, and LV was $3217. For my family, an AP for everyone would have been about $1000. This was a few hundred dollars more expensive than just going with their Fall Fantasy package. I didn't see the huge discount with the AP honestly, but I know they can save a lot sometimes.

GettingMickeyWithIt- You only need one AP to get the discount. The others can get a cheaper pass. We did this and it worked out great. We got 7 day plus passes for our 10 day trip along with the one AP.

Our Value Season rate was $320 a night, including tax. This was for Lagoon View Concierge.

We'll be there in a month!

Teresa

Our rate for 6/14-22/02, GV Concierge was $330 BUT then you have to add that 11% tax--kills--this was an AP rate. Even so, we've had DC discount in the past that was around $370+ and paid over $400 p/night! Ouch. That was before I knew better. ;)

Our AP rate for Poly GV Concierge in September- 9 nights (w/extra adult) was $2872 (including tax). Changed to Fall Fantasy rate - $2587 (including tax).

I was told that regular LV & GV Conceirge were the same rate

We'll be there November 10-16 and got an AP Rate of $219 for Poly Concierge GV Room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter