Curious if anyone actually shares WDW 50th birthday?

I share the year—missed the date by six days. My DD shares the date, missed the year by 35 years. The two of us are going to be at MK for the 50th, celebrating the anniversary and our birthdays.

We had planned on going during the year of the 50th, but it looks like we have a wedding near DL to attend next July, and expenses can only cover one. Maybe WDW will still be having 50th anniversary stuff in 18months. I can only hope!

Also, happy almost-50th-birthday!

I share the Date (10/1), missed the year by 12 years. It has been fun going on the website and seeing the countdown and showing my husband and kids 😅 Won’t be at Disney as we just got back this past weekend. Maybe just a fancy restaurant in NYC ☺️

I missed it by 2 days and 10 years. I'll be there though. I'm planning to spend my actual 40th birthday saying goodbye to Happily Ever After for the last show and then be in the park on the 1st. I don't think I'll stay all day it will be packed but I want to say I was there.

What a cool question! I spent my 50th at Animal Kingdom dancing with Burudika. Wait, does that date me?

Hope you all have a fantastic time on your birthdays and your 50th celebration trips!

:bday:

WDW and I were both born in 1971 though my 50th date has passed. Our next trip in January I will be celebrating our both being 50. :) Here's hoping I can get some ears or something.

I turn 50 on October 5th, so within the week! We're going on the 16th -23rd so Disney and I can celebrate together. We had to wait until the 16th due to the college calendar for my son! ;) I plan to get a birthday pin and I want them to write it's my 50th on there! ;)

I have the same birthdate as you. :) Sadly I won't be there for 50 this year, but I did have the best trip last year and was in EP for my 49th. Have a great trip!

My husband's birthday is the same month and year but missed the day by a few. I've been trying to find a cool shirt for him the say he's celebrating 50 with Disney but haven't been able to find anything. I guess a pin will have to do.

My birthday is October 1, but 18 years earlier.

If managed to be at WDW twice now on my birthday: once for Epcot's 25 birthday (which is also on Oct 1), and then again in 2019.

My real claim to fame though, is that I was at Disneyland on opening day. Don't remember it, as I wasn't 2 yet. But I was there!

Steve

I turn 50 on the 18th so WDW is just slightly older than me, but i'll be spending most of the day in the Magic Kingdom extra hours at Epcot and then spending the night at the Contemporary Resort, i've always wanted to stay at that hotel so i couldn't imagine another way to turn 50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter