Curious-How many hours a week do you put in for work?

Hope you'll take some time off every week to smell the flowers and enjoy life!

As a retirement job, I work 12 hours a week at Epcot.

I work for the state and we are supposed to work 37.5 hours per week. I try to be conscious of the fact that I am paid with tax payer dollars, so I don't work overtime unless 100% necessary. The only times that I find that I have to do it is when an emergency come up (I work in child protective services, so I have to do on-call and night time work)

Right now, around 45 hours. They really disapprove if you put in more. I actually want another job, partly because I think I am too much of a workaholic for this current position!

I work 50 hours or so - and that doesn't count checking emails at home at night and on the weekends.
Jenny:)

1st grade teacher :teacher:

At school: 7am-3:45pm every day

My work at home: countless (every teacher knows this:rolleyes: )....grading papers, planning, parent phone calls, etc.

I do about 30 hours a week at my favourite clothing store. I work with the best ladies, I adore my customers, and I get a 50% discount on the clothes I love. I can honestly say I really love my job!!

This week I worked almost 50 hours, which is average. However I'm on call this weekend, so that number will most probably go up.

I will say though that my current employer is very aware of extra time put in. For several weeks I had to work weekends, and 10-11 hour days. In compensation, I was given 3 days comp, and a bonus. Much better than my last job.

I don't know how many hours my husband works because it varies from alot to like drs hours. Last week including commute time he put in a 19 hour day and no he isnt a fireman, he was working non stop the whole time. No internet surfing for him from the office. My husband has the mentality that people that work 40 hour weeks are working part time.

Hope you'll take some time off every week to smell the flowers and enjoy life!

As a retirement job, I work 12 hours a week at Epcot.

Thats what I want to do when I retire... work at WDW :goodvibes

I work 40 hours a week as of right after Christmas.. we were having to work ALOT of overtime for the 2 years before that and its really nice now to be able to come home and enjoy my kids

Didn't you say yesterday that you work 118 hours per week?
I'm confused. :confused:

I would say that "about 99 hours" and 118 hours are the same......both are aaaaccckkkk! ;)

I work 24 to 30 real time hours a week at my paid job BUT I do about 30 to 40 hours of work in those real time hours because so much is expected.

25-30 hrs a week, and im trying to cut back

I am a SAHM. Honestly I'd say I work about 80 hours a week!

My DH works a min. of 80-85 hours a week.

Wow. I must have been doing something seriously wrong when I was a SAHM.

I guess I was a total slacker! :rotfl:

HA ... Well I figure there are 168 hours in a week and I get an average of 10 hours a night when he is asleep and a min. of 2 hours a day of solid nap time during the week. Then rounded down for the time on the weekend when DH watches him while I go out/rest or whatever. The rest of the time I am with him or cleaning the house or doing something else 'household work' related!!! :-)

I actually dislike the weekends. I work a lot more on the weekends when DH is home than I do during the week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter