Curious...how many DVC DINK's

DINK's here as well who have been proud DVC owners since January 2000.

For now, we are DINKs. We also have a sheltie and an at least 1/2 Maine Coon cat. We bought in 2006.

DINK's here also. Just 3 cats. At least for now. We just bought into DVC a couple of weeks ago at the AKV.

Another SINK here! Actually, it is just me and my really large furry child. My cat is ..ahem... bigger than many small dogs! :lmao:

DINK's here too - someday hopefully we can scratch the NK. But for now it's just me, DH, a tortoise (Sparky), and a turtle (Marvin)!

Another DINK here, although sometimes I consider myself a OINK:lmao: (Only income - since DH owns his own start-up business). We have two furry babies.

I actually bought sight unseen, a year before I was married in 1999 as a SINK!

Its great to see all the _INK's here...nice to know we aren't alone in being 'grown up kids' who love Disney. Btw, love the two tortoises..Sparky & Marvin!! :rotfl2:

I am a sink also. Enjoy going solo. Bought resale at OKW in 2002. Live in Indiana. Short flight to Orlando - Use my DVC for mini-trips throughout the year - short get-away trips. I am the only Disney lover in my family so I usually end up solo.:goodvibes

DW and i are from pittsburgh and are currently DINKs - although trying to lose the NKs. we bought BWV resale about a year and a half ago and have been at WDW for a total of 30 days since then (3 trips)!

Another DINK couple here! We bought in 2000 and love it. We did a SSR add-on and now take family and friends, some trips.

We have two Cocker Spaniel children who allow us to live in their house!:dogdance: Charlie :dogdance: Gus

Maryland DINKS here. Hubby and I have been married for 23 years. Just he and I (and dad) for all of our Disney visits. My dear mom loved WDW more than anything else on earth. We lost her 9 years ago but she is always with us at disney in spirit. How she would have loved DVC!!!

DW and i are from pittsburgh and are currently DINKs - although trying to lose the NKs. we bought BWV resale about a year and a half ago and have been at WDW for a total of 30 days since then (3 trips)!

I'll trade you my K for a DI! ;)

Count us in too, but prefer not to use that word. Can someone think of a better acronym?

Scott

Well, being a DINK is perhaps better than being what many DINKs eventually become after they have kids - a SITCOM (Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage). :lmao:

(We're DINKs ourselves, by the way. :) )

We're empty nester DINKs -- didn't buy until the kids were long gone from the house. Two furry canine kids. We invite the kids once a year but the other two trips are just for us.

New Jersey DINKS here! We're both 40...kids at heart and LOVE being an Aunt & Uncle!! No furry friends of yet...condo we live in doesn't allow them...but as soon as we move, we are definitely getting a dog!

It's nice to know that there are other Disney DINKS!

DINKS from PA. Just bought into DVC a few weeks ago and looking forward to our first trip home in January. :woohoo: We love the idea of being "kids" forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter