Curious George @ Universal?

blue donkey

Mouseketeer
I haven't been to Universal in years. Does anyone know if Universal Studios in CA has anything Curious George like? Attractions, character photo ops, souvenirs?

thanks for your help!;)

I haven't been to Universal in years. Does anyone know if Universal Studios in CA has anything Curious George like? Attractions, character photo ops, souvenirs?

thanks for your help!;)

Found this:

Universal Studios Hollywood is making over its Nickelodeon Blast Zone water play area with a new Curious George theme in time for spring 2008, according to officials at the movie theme park.

At Universal Studios Florida, an identical kids play area is divided into two zones — wet and dry.

The outdoor Curious George Goes to Town playground features soaker jets, water cannons and a 500-gallon dump bucket that regularly empties its contents on visitors below. Surrounded by a pastel-colored cartoon downtown facade, George plays in a fountain next to a wrecked circus trailer (from which the curious monkey presumably escaped).

At the indoor “Ball Factory” playground, visitors launch soft foam balls with air cannons at one another and various targets. A large ball bucket dumps its contents every few minutes.

Thanks VegasMike21 I didnt know that was opening, so SWEET! As for photo ops and such I know that there is a trolly that drives around Universal with characters on it and I know that Curious George is one of them. But I havent necessarily seen him walking around the park for photo ops, but chances are he has been on occasion.

As for merchandise, yeah they do have some Curious George stuff. Even the Universal City walk has CG merchandise.

Thanks to the both of you for the Curious George info. I knew people here would be able to tell me.:thumbsup2

We saw Curious George and took a lot of pictures with him. My kids had their Build-a-Bears with them, and their friend had his BAB monkey. Curious George was so funny with them, hugging and hugging the monkey, and sadly pointed at the kids' bears with their little no-tails! He was too cute. My kids loved seeing Curious George! He was in the main entrance plaza area after you go through the ticket booths. This was late afternoon. I bet if you ask, they can tell you when/where he might be out and about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter