Curious About Florida Resident DCL Discounts this Fall

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Hello DISers! I know no one here can predict the exact dates for the Florida Resident DCL discounts this fall, but was wondering if anyone can remember the dates for last fall of 2014?

There are 4 of us; Me, DH, DS8, and DS5. We are all super interested in doing a Halloween on the High Seas cruise this Fall of 2015 in lieu of our annual trip to WDW for MNSSHP. We reside in Florida and are WDW AP Holders. We go at least twice a year. We thought we would do something a bit different this year since we are all very much into visiting the Caribbean and would love to do a Disney Cruise. Looks about so far around $4600 for the 4 of us currently on a 7-day Caribbean cruise during the Halloween dates. I can't remember if that was East or West Caribbean though. First two weeks of October were actually more expensive than the last two weeks.

I'm hoping to stay optimistic that the possibility of getting a Florida Resident discount offer during that time frame! Also what is the approximate percentage rate that a Florida Resident discount offers? Has anyone gone on a DCL cruise during a discount time? Thanks!

Hello DISers! I know no one here can predict the exact dates for the Florida Resident DCL discounts this fall, but was wondering if anyone can remember the dates for last fall of 2014?

There are 4 of us; Me, DH, DS8, and DS5. We are all super interested in doing a Halloween on the High Seas cruise this Fall of 2015 in lieu of our annual trip to WDW for MNSSHP. We reside in Florida and are WDW AP Holders. We go at least twice a year. We thought we would do something a bit different this year since we are all very much into visiting the Caribbean and would love to do a Disney Cruise. Looks about so far around $4600 for the 4 of us currently on a 7-day Caribbean cruise during the Halloween dates. I can't remember if that was East or West Caribbean though. First two weeks of October were actually more expensive than the last two weeks.

I'm hoping to stay optimistic that the possibility of getting a Florida Resident discount offer during that time frame! Also what is the approximate percentage rate that a Florida Resident discount offers? Has anyone gone on a DCL cruise during a discount time? Thanks!
I went on the Dream last June and I booked using the FLR rate in May. It's roughly a 50% savings. I spoke to a CC member last week inquiring about a cruise for this June and she advised me to be on the lookout at the end of April/beginning of May. You will absolutely love it, my family and I are now officially addicted. We plan on taking a 7 night Western on the Fantasy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter