Cupcakes

pmickus

Mouseketeer
Where in MK can you purchase cupcakes? There is no way our family can eat a whole custom cake. I would love to pick up cupcakes for the 3 kids to celebrate a birthday. What kind of designs are offered?

I'm going back 10 years, so I'm not sure what has changed since then, but, I know they use to have cup cakes in Main Street Bakery. There's also another bakery type place in the Studios that I use to get a smoothie from. Again, I haven't been back since I worked there 10 years ago, so I'm not sure what has changed since then. Looking forward to going back next year for my honeymoon, though.

mmmm, cupcakes...

If it doesn't need to be in MK, the best cupcake I have had was in Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS. They are HUGE and delicious.

They do have cupcakes in the Main Street bakery, but I don't remember thinking they were anything special.

There's also a new place in DTD called Babycakes. I haven't gone there, but there are photos somewhere on here and they look lovely.

Main Street Bakery had quite a selection. Seems they are keeping up with the current cupcake fad.

Cupcakes are a fad? I think that after 200 years, we can rest assured that the trend is with us to stay.

Besides what is mentioned, the cupcakes @ contempo at CR are a short monorail ride away! Dolce deleche, and black forrest were wonderful!

Besides what is mentioned, the cupcakes @ contempo at CR are a short monorail ride away! Dolce deleche, and black forrest were wonderful!

Yes!!! Loved the Black Forest cupcakes at CR, had more than 1 in our 2 day stay :lovestruc.

These cupcakes were at Main Street Confectionery last March. It's on the same side of the street as Main Street Bakery.

MainStConfectionery1.jpg

If having a meal at Narccoossee's be sure to get the gigundo Nemo cupcake. Decorated so beautifully. Almost looked too good to eat. ALMOST.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter