Cupcakes...where?

mommycrawford

DIS Veteran
I saw that Starring Rolls has gorgeous cupcakes now, but

where else?:confused3

Can anybody recommend one that they really enjoyed...because the birthday ones are generally beautiful, but NOT to my daughter's taste.

TIA

From the Magical Cupcakes thread of a few months back, when OP was on a search for cupcakes in the Magic Kingdom:

"Well, it was Toontown and in the little area that serves food/drinks, tucked away behind whatever is the ever, most wished for item this thread has been salivating for............MY BELOVED MAGICAL CUPCAKES!!!!!! I can't believe it! There they are! Not so big as am told, but full of the wonderful layers of icing.....Blue, Pink and purple! YIPPEE!!!!"

That thread also mentioned finding cupcakes at Downtown Disney, but didn't say which restaurant/store.

I haven't tried them, so I don't know how the taste compares to the ones at Starring Rolls.

I recently was looking at photos of the main st. confectionary in MK and I saw some cupcakes with roses on them in the case near the fudge. This was in a photo though, so maybe somebody can confirm?

The cupcakes at Goody's Candy Company are delicious (I buy one or two every trip). Also, Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge has great ones, too.

IMG_2393.jpg

My ds(4) just had to have this cupcake from the restaurant in DisneyQuest! We ALL shared a bit of it...it was soooo rich( the icing was like a vanilla buttercream piled high with white chocolate curls)! I would have assumed he would have picked a more colorful cupcake though..I suppose you just never know with kids! LOL

Being cupcake fiends over here, we have found nice ones at the CR, and at Captain Cooks at the Poly. Big and very tasty. Beware that sometimes they run out late night, so we buy them early and put them in our refrigerator for late night snacks!!!:goodvibes

thanks for the tip, i will definitely go very early morning to stock up on the goodies at CR before they are gone. Plus im a early riser so that should be no problem at all.

Thanks for asking this question. I have 3 celebrating a birthday on the next trip so knowing where the closest cupcake for a birthday celebration is good info.

The Contempo Cafe at the CR has some gorgeous looking big cupcakes too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter