Cupcakes at Pop Century Food court??

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
:D Just booked POP for my daughter and I for a couple nights to attend Food and Wine festival before our cruise!:cloud9:

I love cupcakes!! Can we get a cupcake at POP century resort?? I saw some info about the "King Cupcake"... Is that still available???

This is our first time staying for a couple days at POP. We have arrived late one night and then moved over to AOA then next morning..Which reminds me:idea: I could even walk over to AOA to get a cupcake if I wanted!! YAY!:P

Thanks,
Michelle

They had like 2 - 4 choices of cupcakes when we were there last month.. yum!

Contempo Café at Contemporary had a nice selection, too.

A new cupcake shop just opened in Disney Springs. If they are your thing, you may wanna check out Sprinkles

The King Cupcake at Pop was discontinued sometime earlier this year I believe. It was delicious. I hope it comes back.

The King has left the building err Pop. :sad: Staying at OKW this time instead of Pop because I can't get my cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter