Cupcake Delivery to CRT

RedheadRinger

Mouseketeer
I have a friend that is going to be celebrating her bday next week at CRT. When I was there in January I ordered a special bday cupcake for my daughter. I can't find the info anywhere on how to order one. Does anyone have the info that I am looking for? It was not thru Disney Dining it was something different.

Was this something you ordered in advance (e.g., 24-hours or 72-hours)? There are some pretty pricey packages offered through Disney Floral & Gifts. There is also the Custom Cake option.

Was this something you ordered in advance (e.g., 24-hours or 72-hours)? There are some pretty pricey packages offered through Disney Floral & Gifts. There is also the Custom Cake option.

It was something that I ordered in advance. I'm pretty sure that there was some type of emailing back and forth. They sent me pictures of the sample cupcakes to choose from.
I saw the pricey packages while searching but it was not one of them. It was pretty reasonable. Thanks for your help though.

Come on Rusty...its Disney!

1) I apologize.
2) I guess ANY cost at Disney is permitted and expected.
3) The only visit that does not charge an arm-and-a-leg is a visit from TheRustyScupper at The Fort.
. . . the only cost here is your house title or rights to your First Born
. . . however, the house title is preferred, as house upkeep/maintenance/taxes are usually cheaper than feeding the kiddies

:cool1:

We ordered a Rapunzel cupcake for our CRT meal for DD6's birthday. Here is the info received from WDW.CRT.Special.Events@disney.com when I requested information.

The Princess themed cupcakes are available in either chocolate or vanilla and we can personalize the plate with up to 4 words. They cost $8.25 each, plus tax and gratuity. To officially place your order we will just need your reservation confirmation number and your order details. Please note that all orders must be received at least 72 hours prior to your reservation date.

I found the Cinderella one online. I wish I could see the others. This would be much easier than ordering mini cakes!

Just FYI... I sent an email yesterday to get info for our February 2017 trip and I got this response...

***Beginning December 15, 2016, cakes will no longer be available at Magic Kingdom Restaurants. If your reservation is past this date, please contact us closer to your travel dates as we are currently in the process of re-imagining new offerings. Chocolate and vanilla 6-inch cakes will still be available to order at the podium upon check-in (please note these cakes cannot be personalized)***

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter