Cupcake crawl!

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Want to help me out? Give me your BEST CUPCAKE in the parks, at DTD, and at the resorts. I love doing a "crawl" while at Disney. In the past I have done a creme brûlée crawl, a lemon dessert crawl, and a crab cake crawl (surprisingly the best crab cake was at Liberty Tavern!).

I would love to hear of your favorite cupcakes and where to find them. (This is inspired by the best dessert thread, which has quite a few cupcakes on there!).

Best Cupcake with Accessories: Pirate Chest Cupcake at Starring Rolls
DSC_1132_1_zps59e45b13.jpg

Best Cupcake with Character: White Elephant Cupcake at Kusafiri Bakery
WhiteElephant_1_zps4c0eddd5.jpg

Best Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cupcake: Starring Rolls
DSC_1134_1_zps8388e963.jpg

Best Mocha Cupcake: Boardwalk Bakery
BB_MochaCupcake_1.jpg

Best Fruit Cupcake: Strawberry Cupcake at Boardwalk Bakery
BB_StrawberryCupcake_1.jpg

My favorite: the Red Velvet Cupcake at Starring Rolls, hands down. As an aside, I would LOVE to join you on your cupcake crawl!!!:cool1:

Starring Rolls and tie between the Red Velvet, and Peanut Butter and..well all of them there...they are huge and delish!

Best Cupcake with Accessories: Pirate Chest Cupcake at Starring Rolls
DSC_1132_1_zps59e45b13.jpg

Best Cupcake with Character: White Elephant Cupcake at Kusafiri Bakery
WhiteElephant_1_zps4c0eddd5.jpg

Best Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cupcake: Starring Rolls
DSC_1134_1_zps8388e963.jpg

Best Mocha Cupcake: Boardwalk Bakery
BB_MochaCupcake_1.jpg

Best Fruit Cupcake: Strawberry Cupcake at Boardwalk Bakery
BB_StrawberryCupcake_1.jpg

These look delicious. Will go on our next trip.

My favorite are the cupcakes at Contempo Cafe at the CR! They have flavors that are constantly changing but last time, I had a chocolate cupcake with chocolate filling and mint icing....it was soooo good! I love the icing on those cupcakes because it a bit more creamy and not quite as thick as standard buttercream frosting.

There is a Frozen cupcake at Contempo Cafe. Topped with a huge mountain of white frosting covered with a dusting of blue sugar and topped off with a glittery snowflake. It was beautiful and I was so in awe, I forgot to read what flavor it was.

Cappuchino Cupcake from Pizza Planet! Close second was the seasonal Chocolate Cherry Cupcake we found at Studio Catering Company. It was like cherry pie in the middle...mmmmmm!!:woohoo:

80f11126-bc06-499b-9b3a-b8925e6e7045_zps53e9cd8e.jpg

For us Starring Rolls is a must , Kids love the PB CC and wife and I like the Red Velvet. That's normally 1 of our lunch stops.

Cappuchino Cupcake from Pizza Planet was so good! Now with that said it is the only cupcake I have ever had a Disney!! But I highly recommend it!

^^ supergoofy, you are my hero! Love the link!

And thanks for all the reviews. There are some stunning cupcakes at WDW, that's for sure. I laughed out loud when I read about the beautiful frozen cupcake with the dusting of blue sugar - I would have ordered that, too, just cuz it's pretty!

I think they should make cupcakes their own food group, don't you?

LOL! Okay, so my idea was far from original - not only have there been previous cupcake crawls, there is even a cupcake crawl challenge with rules! Not to worry, I will be happy to follow them.

Pinkgirl - I would make a very special treat of only one cupcake a day! That way I will really enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter