cup holders & bags for umbrella strollers

TwoRoos

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good cup holder to add on to an umbrella stroller? I'm planning to buy two new strollers for our trip, but they don't have cup holders of any kind. I have looked at several cup holders and stroller organizers on Amazon, but I don't which one to buy. Also, any recommendations for any accessory bags that hang/attach to umbrella strollers?

I bought mine for a Disney trip a few years ago. They are going again with grandson this time. Great selection of accessories at Toys R us, or maybe baby's R US. Check online too.
I bought clip on cup holder and bags that look like a black woven bag that strap onto the handles. My soft side cooler, went over the handles close to the base to keep weight on bottom. If the bag is heavy when a child get up it tips backwards...I find this mostly when I add extra purchases.

That is how you know you shopped enough too. When the child is sitting in the stoller and it tips back..... :confused3
dianne

Thanks, Elmo888! That site is awesome. I'm gonna check Toys R Us, too. Thanks to both of you for your input.

I have a Valco cup holder and a Skip Hop diaper bag on my Chicco stroller. Tons of room in the diaper bag and the cup holder will hold almost anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter