cup holders & bags for umbrella strollers

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by TwoRoos, Sep 10, 2007.

1. TwoRoos

TwoRoos Mouseketeer

Can anyone recommend a good cup holder to add on to an umbrella stroller? I'm planning to buy two new strollers for our trip, but they don't have cup holders of any kind. I have looked at several cup holders and stroller organizers on Amazon, but I don't which one to buy. Also, any recommendations for any accessory bags that hang/attach to umbrella strollers?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymarie

disneymarie <font color=blue>Its a rumour about the donuts...<

I bought mine for a Disney trip a few years ago. They are going again with grandson this time. Great selection of accessories at Toys R us, or maybe baby's R US. Check online too.
    I bought clip on cup holder and bags that look like a black woven bag that strap onto the handles. My soft side cooler, went over the handles close to the base to keep weight on bottom. If the bag is heavy when a child get up it tips backwards...I find this mostly when I add extra purchases.

That is how you know you shopped enough too. When the child is sitting in the stoller and it tips back..... :confused3
    dianne

4. Elmo888

Elmo888 DIS Veteran

www.carryyou.com. I have the Demi Milan on my Pliko, and I love it. They even have a list of which products fit on which strollers.

Enjoy!

5. TwoRoos

TwoRoos Mouseketeer

Thanks, Elmo888! That site is awesome. I'm gonna check Toys R Us, too. Thanks to both of you for your input.

6. coolbeans

coolbeans <font color=blue>What was that yellow bar?<br><fon

I have a Valco cup holder and a Skip Hop diaper bag on my Chicco stroller. Tons of room in the diaper bag and the cup holder will hold almost anything.

7. WDWorBUST

WDWorBUST <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

I have a "Liquid Holster" and really like it on my Mac Quest.

8. tjlovespooh

tjlovespooh Mouseketeer