Cumberland Park

Number41

Earning My Ears
Just put my $100 deposit down on my cumberland apartment for the June-Jan Accounting PI. Anyone else living there? Thought I would try and meet some people on DISboards prior to my arrival!

Good to hear! Are the rules at cumberland similar to the CP apartment rules? Where are you guys from and what year are you?

Hmm, that's a good question. I don't think the rules are the same as those for the College Program, mostly because Cumberland Park isn't operated by Disney. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they have some similar rules.

I'm from New York and I'm currently a sophomore, so I'll be a junior when I'm down there. How about you?

Hmm, that's a good question. I don't think the rules are the same as those for the College Program, mostly because Cumberland Park isn't operated by Disney. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they have some similar rules.

I'm from New York and I'm currently a sophomore, so I'll be a junior when I'm down there. How about you?

I'm from NY also, and I'll be pushing back my last semester as a senior till the spring of 2012. What school do you go to?

I will also be staying at Cumberland Park. I am a Conservation Education Presenter at Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter