Cultural Representative Programme - UK

Your_Pixar_Pal

Earning My Ears
Hello

Has anyone on here ever done the Cultural Representative programme from the UK? Not the exchange where you go over from your university like the college programme, but the 12 months working over in food and beverage or merch in the UK Pavillion at Epcot.

Being a former CM for Disney Stores over here about 8 years ago, it's an experience I would like to go back and do.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't done it as I am American, but my close friend from Germany did it in the Germany pavilion. She absolutely loved it.

My partner did it and it's what started my love of Disney, it is hard at times but very rewarding! He was definitely ready to come home when his year was up but I think he enjoyed it as an overall experience, if it wasn't for him and my pooch i would definitely be applying! Best of luck!!

My friend did it working at the rose and crown. She loved it. There were highs and lows but overall she said it was a once in a life time experience.

Just don't become one of the Youtube know it alls that keeps banging on about it in every TR Video Series they make lol :)

I did the program back in 2008.

The best 12 months of my life. I probably wasn't in the best position with life but it changed everything. It helped me become the person i wanted to be and i met the most amazing people ever.

There were many high points and a few lows but don't regret it for a moment. Feel free to message or post here if you have any other questions or advice and i'll help as much as i can

Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter