Culligan Water Bottles

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
After reading the Brita thread, I started looking for them. Apparently, they're no longer making them, so I'm looking elsewhere. I don't want to purchase something that I can't get refills for. Has anyone ever tried the Culligan water bottles? Do they work as well as the Brita bottles did?

Just an FYI---
We found it was better to just get the 5 gallon jugs delivered and get a large dispenser at Home Depot. I just thought I would share in case you were thinking of this at all. :confused3 :p

tarheelmjfan said:
After reading the Brita thread, I started looking for them. Apparently, they're no longer making them, so I'm looking elsewhere. I don't want to purchase something that I can't get refills for. Has anyone ever tried the Culligan water bottles? Do they work as well as the Brita bottles did?

check out purewater2go. you can get the water filter bottles from them

www.purewater2go.com

great product!! I got mine in a few weeks ago.

I just got my purewater2go bottles and I love them! I ordered the family pack of the 27oz sport bottles and a few extra filters. They are very handy, I definitely recommend them for everybody. You can just throw them in a bag or carry them anywhere. Just refill wherever you are.

Our water where I live has a funny smell to it. I tried it with that, and it smells and tastes like fresh, pure water!!

My husband didnt want to get them because he thought they wouldnt work. Boy was he WRONG!!

Janice

We had Culligan for the last 5 years. My unit cost $150, now you can pick them up for like $85 at Home Depot. Culligan picks up our bottles and I pay $5.25 for 4 refills a bottle. My youngest doesn' like the taste. It took me awhile to get used to it.

OhMari said:
We had Culligan for the last 5 years. My unit cost $150, now you can pick them up for like $85 at Home Depot. Culligan picks up our bottles and I pay $5.25 for 4 refills a bottle. My youngest doesn' like the taste. It took me awhile to get used to it.

not sure we are talking about the same thing. these are water filter bottles that have a filter built into them. you carry it around with you. they only cost about $8-$12 and lasts 3 months.

check it out at www.purewater2go.com

tarheelmjfan said:

I've tried the ones at www.purewater2go.com they work well.

We purchased purewater2go filters. They ship fast and the filters work well.

I agree, they are 2 thumbs up in my book. I've had mine for a while, and I dont know what I did without them!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter