Culinary Tour of Africa at AKL: How Long?

sightcrr

Earning My Ears
Culinary Tour of Africa
Here is what I know about the tour:
"Culinary Tour of Africa at 4 (in which you get to meet the chefs at Jiko and Boma, and eat free samples! Great if you want to learn more about the food before you actually eat there)"

How long does tour take so I can set my Boma ADR for right after the tour.
TIA

Boma will be opening just as you end your tour. We did it last year (just my mom, my son, and I) and as we were finishing up they were starting the opening drum ceremony, they invited Max to play drums with them to open Boma (and gave him a very nice official certificate of appreciation too!)

It didn't seem very long, but I guess it must have been close to an hour (thinking Boma must have opened at 5???)

Ours ran late and it ended shortly after the opening of Boma (5:00). We were competing with the opening drummers and those that went to the buffet first at the end of our tour. I would suggest 5:15 so you are sure your tour is over and you have time to check in.

We've gone twice last year was 45 minutes this year it was an hour exactly so I guess it varies just a bit but you get the general idea. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter