Culinary Program and Phone Interview

The culinary program interview is essentially an exam an overview of your knowledge of culinary techniques, skills, safety, and anything else that would be considered into allowing you access to a top-quality kitchen. Personal preferences, and what you would do with certain dishes, given certain ingredients.

It's essentially a phone interview, and you're bound to be nervous. Just keep a positive mind and write down any notes beforehand that you mind find useful. Smile, as it can show that you're passionate and have a love of what you do and they can tell.

Connect with your recruiter!

Also, they may still be doing interviews at schools if you have one coming, but I haven't heard any news recently about that process.

If you want more resources let me know!

Have a Most Magical Day! :smickey:

Smile and breath.

For the culinary phone interview you will get asked questions about the position like the appropriate temperature to serve food at, a dish you would make for children, perhaps a vegan dish you would serve, etc. It will be basic food knowledge and then ways you may create magic.

Don't be worried. I have friends who did culinary who said they think they did terrible on their interviews and still got in. Remember if you aren't sure of the answer and you don't want to give the wrong answer say I'm not sure but I would ask before serving etc. Just remember what you have been taught about food safety and such and you'll be fine.

If you are applying for the Fall you have a better opportunity than in the the Spring because the Fall has Food and Wine festival so they need a bunch of culinary people to help out with the extra food in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter