Cubs or Sox

• Cubs

• Sox

• Neither/Don't Care

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
Well, since there are so many Chicago folks here, and since its baseball season...just thought I'd ask. :rolleyes1

I'm a Chicago native that became a fan of the Cubs and of baseball itself when I was a kid, cheering them on in '84.

I thought Ryne Sandberg was really cute after seeing pictures of him in the SunTimes, and that was enough to convince me. :lovestruc

Now it works well for me because I'm a big Twins fan, and I certainly can't cheer for the Black Sox now! ;)

Oh and I appreciate that you don't have "Both" as an option, because everyone knows that's not possible! :eek:

The cubs for sure! We are going to the game tomorrow. My DH and I are big Cubs fans. We are sadly leaving the Chicago area soon, and we got tickets to go to the game April 5th, and then we ran the Race to Wrigley in Chicago last weekend and going to our last game tomorrow :(

Thankfully the cubs are playing Tampa this year at Tampa (near where we are moving) and they don't usually play Tampa.

I have been a Sox fan as long as I can remember...in fact I did not set foot into Wrigley field till I was 18 and it was for the all-star game.

I have been a Sox fan as long as I can remember...in fact I did not set foot into Wrigley field till I was 18 and it was for the all-star game.

I was only at at Wrigley Field once as well - it was the year "Hands Across America" was going on - and I was there to see the Sox play the Cubs (we won! Go Sox!!) And I had a hot dog.

That hot dog gave me food poisoning and I was unable to attend Hands Across America. :mad: That hot dog was purchased at Wrigley Field. Hmph. :snooty:

For Sox (and Cubs) fans - check out this link. For Sox fans, they show the old Comiskey and the tear down. :guilty:

Comiskey: http://ballparks.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=ballparks&album_id=338350&section_id=-1

All others (including Yankee's, etc) : http://ballparks.phanfare.com

Cubs because the Sox beat the Orioles on Wednesday.

And the Cubs rarely even have a chance to try to beat the Orioles.

CUBS!

(Although, to be fair, I don't hate the Sox. Just don't follow them.)

We just did a tour of Wrigley last weekend--awesome! Loved seeing the locker rooms--attendant said Babe Ruth is a regular ghost there. :thumbsup2

And who said Cardinals? For shame! :laughing:

BTW--this is next year!

Why choose? CUBS & SOX RULE!!!

edited to add: oh, you mean the white sox. i thought you meant the red sox. in that case, Cubs!

Native Chicagoan here. I have always liked both teams, but perhaps feel closer to the Sox...

Definitely CUBS!!!

DH is a season ticket holder and die-hard fan. We love the Cubs!

Hello all,

I think this picture of the family and I with the 05' World Series trophy sums up my feelings!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

05_04_99.jpg

KennyD

Born and raised Cub fan, so was DH, but we don't hate the Sox (mostly thanks to our fantasy baseball teams!). Wrigley is second to NONE though. Anyone else like to visit Goose Island before the games? I just can't get enough of the Dead Goat Porter. Delish!

My cousins and our family both lived in the same small town just south of Chicago. Our family was/is die-hard Cub fans. Their family was die-hard Sox fans. We did vacations together, played together all the time. Never went to the ball park together. Not even once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter