Cuban food near Port Canaveral?

perditax

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a place for good Cuban food in the PC or Cocoa Beach area? I see a few come up very close to the actual port, but I will have a car the night before the cruise and I'm willing to drive ten or fifteen miles for something good. I'm not looking for fancy, just want to make sure I'm not limiting myself by sticking too close to the port.

Looking specifically for Cuban dishes (bistec de palomilla, maduros, etc), not Cuban/Mexican fusion.

Thanks in advance.

Cuban Café La Tinaja is a very good place. We ate there in November of 2014. My wife got the roast pork, black beans & rice, and plantains. I sampled all of it, and it was great. I had the Cuban sandwich, and it was also very good. Nothing fancy, but very clean inside, and the waiter was very friendly and helpful....jonathan

http://www.robertoslittlehavana.com/

the web site is a mess ... but you CAN pull up the menu page by page

not a fancy place but pretty good food in the opinion of one who lived in Miami for over 10 years . . .

31832323.jpg

I also recommend Roberto's. It's been a few years, but it was a good breakfast, and my 8 yr old liked the food.

Thanks. I believe Roberto's got mentioned in a thread I posted on another site too.

(I really cannot get Cuban food in my region, sigh.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter