Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Went to dinner with - My mom.
2. Spoke to - My mom.
3. Talked to on the phone - My mom.
4. Sent a visitor message to on VMKM - Exodus.
5. Talked to on AIM - My friend Josh.
6. Emailed - Myself.
7. Texted - My friend Natalie.
8. Hugged - My friend Natalie.
9. Danced with - Myself.
10. Yelled at - Someone.

I have to get this off of my chest here, you may not like what I have to say but I honestly don't give a rat's rear about what ya'll think about what my comment will be... Anyway, for those of you who support what Adam Lambert did at the AMA's, you people are really sick.

'Nuff said.

Generally most of the population is closed-minded and arrogant. America is full of hypocrisy and corruption too. Dare I continue?
It's like you are holding up a mirror to yourself. We all suffer from hypocrisy, in some form or another, and you too.

I don't see anything wrong with what Adam did. He is gay, after all, and just because he kissed another guy it's suddenly gross?

It's not about him being gay, nor is it about the kissing part; it's about the whole performance, as a whole.

No. I'm just saying please don't do it in a rude way. I don't really agree with abortion, but I wouldn't call people who are for it sick. You come off as malicious when you start attacking people because of their views. If the OP had phrased it differently, I wouldn't mind. But the way she said it? I felt like I was being attacked because I don't mind if someone kisses the same gender.

At the bolded part:

Even if the OP tried to make it so it wasn't as rude, you would still find a way to make it sound like it was being rude somehow.

A side note:

You're all missing the point.

------Girls------
------are like apples------
-----on trees. The best ones----
------are at the top of the tree.----
---The boys don't want to reach---
--for the good ones because they--
-are afraid of falling and getting hurt.-
-Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples up top think
something's wrong with them when in
-reality they're amazing. They just--
---have to wait for the right boy to
---- come along, the one who's-
------- brave enough to-----
----------climb all---------
---------the way--------
---------to the top--------
-----------of the tree.---------

2hgtrir.jpg

mmcufp.jpg

2hgtrir.jpg

12-10-2009_I+see+METALLICA+LIVE_0-0-0_0.png

myleadguitargirl said:
SoccerRyan said:
myleadguitargirl said:
Hey Soccer,

It's me guitar, and I was wondering if you actually have a VFK (Virtual Family Kingdom) account...Please get back to me, thanks. If you don't have one, I can explain what's going on, on there. =\

Hi Guitar! :)

Long time no see! Yes, I do have a VFK account, but I haven't logged in for a long time. I think my username is SoccerRyan. I'll let you know as soon as I can check on an actual computer.

I just wanted you to know that I saw you on last night, on VFK. I'm not really sure if it was you, cause I wouldn't have thought you would ever act this certain way on there.. =\ I may be confusing you; but I was on last night in the Garden, on my switched account that I switched to (ImaRocknRoller account), and I saw you.. with the name SoccerRyan. I sent trade requests, but the person (or you) didn't trade me until I got onto myleadguitargirl account (my main account on there). And I sent you a trade request.. you said "stop sending me trade requests ._." and I said, "I need to ask you something ._." and then you said something like, "ok fine". So we traded and I said, "are you the soccerryan from magic" and you.. or the person who was impersonating you was like, "yes" - I then said, "you used to hang out with a zombie kid", and the account said, "oh yeah." (or something).. and then I said, "it's me, guitar", and then the account said, "oh hey!" and we talked.. then added each other.. I don't know.. Soccer, it was just really strange, and I thought maybe you wouldn't act this way that you did on there, maybe it wasn't you? Maybe.. it was someone else? Because you started talking bad to the staff.. then got offline.. thinking maybe you would have been banned for saying what you had. -- It was pretty bad what the account said; I didn't report the account.. I couldn't believe that maybe it was you who had said that to the staff.. it was just non-G Rated things. =\

It didn't sound like you; I know you from magic, you were very nice and I have to say that you're still very nice. I just don't know. And I hope that wasn't you last night, Soccer. I thought that maybe I found another good friend of mine from magic on VFK, but I'm kinda thinking twice? The account seemed different to me, not what I was expecting from a dear friend I once knew on VMK. Like I said, it was probably not even you on there, maybe it was an impersonator, impersonating to be you, Soccer.

I just wanted to tell you about it, and talk with you. I really miss my VMK friends, like many other people even if it's been a year or so now since the closing of VMK.

It's really nice to talk with you, let me know about what I had said to you; it was just very strange about what the account did. I can't really believe you would do something like that on there even if it was really you, (not saying it is or anything).

But if you want to see a picture of the account on my friends list on my switch account here's a picture:

friendlist_vfk.png

- Guitar

---------------------------------------------------------

For something.

I don't know if this will help matters any, but it does help sometimes when my computer is running a bit slow at times and is causing me to have some lag. When you're at your Desktop with nothing open (no windows or anything), on your keyboard find the keys that say: CTRL, ALT, DELET. Press those keys at the same time. Windows will either go to an options window or take you to another area on your computer.. if you know what I mean. Anyway, when it does that, find where it says, "Start Task Manager" - Click it. There will be a window pop-up that'll be called, "Windows Task Manager", and at the top of the window it has different tabs on there. Find the one that says "Processes". Click on that tab, it will open up all the processes that are running on your computer. When you're looking at all of the different processes; be careful on which ones you want to end the process on. Some you don't need, like the ones that are consuming most of your virtual free space. I don't know which ones those would be, and I don't usually end processes unless I need to, and most the time I'll have my parents assist me in doing so before I end something I may need in the future.

I hope this has helped in some way or form for you, maybe someone else will have an even better answer than mine.

“Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you’re disconnected. Guys are like buses. If you miss that one, another will be along soon"

I've got more to lose, more to lose than you, 'cause I'm the only one, in love between us too, I know that I've been struck, by lightning from above, 'cause I've been killed by love.

I got a longer fall, a longer fall to take, 'cause I'm a bigger fool, with a bigger heart to break, you pushed me way to far, a push became a shove, and I was killed by love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter