CTM but NOT Wishes

sdomino11

Mouseketeer
Celebrate the Magic is my #1 favorite thing to do at WDW. Last time, we got a Wishes FP and watched from there. But, if I don't really care about the best view of the fireworks, but want the absolute best CTM view, where should we sit? Everything with parade/fireworks FPs keeps changing and I can't keep up. We sat in the MSEP FP spot two years ago and it was great for CTM, too. But that's not the case now, right?

No - the Parade FP+ is now by the flag pole. Your best bet for CTM is Wishes FP+

Or...

Stay for the 2nd showing of CTM which should get you closer to the castle.

No - the Parade FP+ is now by the flag pole. Your best bet for CTM is Wishes FP+

Or...

Stay for the 2nd showing of CTM which should get you closer to the castle.

Thanks! I wasn't aware of a second CTM. We always go end of April, beginning of May. A second showing has never shown on the calendar for my dates. Do they not publicize it or is my trip just too low of a crowd level?

Thanks! I wasn't aware of a second CTM. We always go end of April, beginning of May. A second showing has never shown on the calendar for my dates. Do they not publicize it or is my trip just too low of a crowd level?
They don't always run a 2nd CTM but it will be on the schedule if they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter