• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR Review - 10/3 - 10/11 with Pics!

Thank you for sharing your pictures and the great review. I can't wait unitl we go in March!

Great photos!

I wonder now if I should change my bldg request to 8B.
I have a request for 9B right now -- on the map it looks like it has a bridge to The Dig as well as being close to El Centro.

What's the difference between 8B & 8A in terms of proximity to the bus stop & The Dig?

Thanks!!!

Thank you for the TR and great photos! It makes me even more excited to stay there for the 1st time in February! :yay:

Thanks for the review and great pictures!! We have yet to stay at CSR...we just started staying at the moderates this year and so far have LOVED CBR and POR!! :lovestruc
And by the way...the reason I clicked on this thread was because I noticed your "name" SaskDisNut and I knew that meant Saskatchewan for some reason!!! I am originally from Yorkton but now live way,way down south in Clemson,SC!! I just thought it was cool to see Regina,SK on your location!!!

Sorry...way off topic!:goodvibes

Great trip report! We will be at CSR on Wednesday! Our plans are like yours - we are requesting Cabanas 8a or 8b, we arrive at MCO between 11 and 12 and we plan to hit the MK that afternoon. Glad to see how well things worked out!

Thanks for posting the great pics and review!

We'll be at CSR 2 weeks from tomorrow. I love to take an early-morning dip in the pool and catch the sunrise on the walk back. The early-morning light on El Centro is a beautiful sight.

We just booked a last minute trip yesterday for a 12/20-12/26 stay at CSR. I'm so excited to see your pictures and great trip review.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I've never done a TR or review of any kind before so I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I look back at the pics it makes me want to hop back on a plane and go again!

Thanks for the great write-up! We'll be there for our first time at CSR in 2 weeks! I'm wondering, were you able to use your CS credits at Cafe Rix for breakfast? If so, what could you get with them.

Thanks! I'm so glad you had a great trip and I can't wait for ours!

We used snack credits for the muffins - anything under $4 is a snack. But I was able to get the hot breakfast sandwich and 2 juices as a counter service credit. I only did this once, the day we left to use up our last CS credit. Have a great trip!

Awesome pictures!! I hope you don't mind that I am using one now for my computer background.

Not at all. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for your review and he beautiful pictures. I am so glad you had a great stay at the CSR again and that you got some pixie dust and were upgraded to a water view. Do you mind if I use some of your pics when I redo the "FAQ" thread?

For sure Kathy, use whatever pics you need. Like I said I will post a bunch more and some from Dec. 2008 with Christmas decorations. I never got those loaded to photobucket but will do soon.

Great photos!

I wonder now if I should change my bldg request to 8B.
I have a request for 9B right now -- on the map it looks like it has a bridge to The Dig as well as being close to El Centro.

What's the difference between 8B & 8A in terms of proximity to the bus stop & The Dig?

Thanks!!!

I think we only took the bridge once. It was easier to walk on the walkway past 8A to the dig site. From 8B El Centro was only 5 minutes at an easy pace. The Dig site was about the same or maybe a bit less. Bus stop #4 was right out back from us and was a 2-3 minute walk. If I can stay at this building again I certainly would. It was perfect for us.

Thanks for the review and great pictures!! We have yet to stay at CSR...we just started staying at the moderates this year and so far have LOVED CBR and POR!! :lovestruc
And by the way...the reason I clicked on this thread was because I noticed your "name" SaskDisNut and I knew that meant Saskatchewan for some reason!!! I am originally from Yorkton but now live way,way down south in Clemson,SC!! I just thought it was cool to see Regina,SK on your location!!!

Sorry...way off topic!:goodvibes

Hey there former Saskatchewanite! Small world. That's what I love about the DIS! Glad you stopped and said Hi. By the way it was +19C here today! Not bad for November. It can be -19 at this time of year. And if you still care about the Riders, they play tomorrow and if they win they get 1st place in the West for the first time since 1976!

Great trip report! We will be at CSR on Wednesday! Our plans are like yours - we are requesting Cabanas 8a or 8b, we arrive at MCO between 11 and 12 and we plan to hit the MK that afternoon. Glad to see how well things worked out!

We did the same thing our arrival day. It worked out great. We had an ADR at CP and had a wonderful time. Have a great trip.

CSR is one of our favorite resorts (we like it better than some of the deluxes). The refurbished room looks very plush! Again, better than some of the deluxes we have stayed at! Your pics remind me why we love it so much.

Thanks for the pictures! So exciting. We'll be there in February and when I looked at some your pictures, I just thought, WOW! Really? I get to stay there????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter