CSR restaurants

hiimfiffy

Earning My Ears
are there any good restaurants for breakfast at the coronado springs resort? ever since looking at the pics of food from disney ive really wanted to eat breakfast at a restaurant with those cute mickey shaped waffles lol :sunny:

n does anyone have any pics of food from CSR restaurants? i cant find any on here :(

also, could we eat breakfast at any disney resort restaurant or does it have to be the one youre staying at?
if not, and i went to the polynesian resort for breakfast, what would be the easiest way to get there from CSR?

tia! sorry for all the questions, i have disney fever lately :rotfl: and im suuuper excited about my trip next month but i wanna be prepared haha

You can eat at any resort you like! CSR has the Pepper Market and Maya Grill. Don't have any pics but you can find the menus for all the WDW restaurants at www.allearsnet.com. Just click on the Dining link at top and then on the left hand side at the top of the list is The Menus.

Maya Grill at Coronado has an excellent breakfast buffet--but I don't believe I ever saw Mickey Waffles there. To get to Kona at the Poly--you can go to the Transportation/Ticket center, then take the walkway to the Poly resort for breakfast at Kona.

allears.net has the menu's. It shows that the Pepper Market Grill has Mickey Waffles at the kids station. If adults want them, they are $2.00 extra. I don't really get that, it is not like adults get a different size waffle. I think all Mickey waffles should cost the same. Hmmmmmm.

Elizabeth

Leaving Saturday 11/12 for our first ever Disney vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter