CSR Question...

GrumpyMommy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how large the in-room safes are at CSR. I was going to bring my laptop so that I can download my pictures. DH says no way unless we can lock it up while we are out of the room.

From what I remember, unless they have changed the type of safes they use.... no. The wall safes are pretty small, just big enough for maybe a wallet and small valuables like jewerly, etc.

I looked but there was no way my laptop would have fit. I left our laptop in the bag and put that inside a suitcase and locked the suitcase. Never had a problem!

zlrlw5.jpg

GrumpyMommy said:
Does anyone know how large the in-room safes are at CSR. I was going to bring my laptop so that I can download my pictures. DH says no way unless we can lock it up while we are out of the room.
I left my laptop right on the table for 7 days and it was not an issue. I did this during our stays in April 2005 and April 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter