CSR pool rehab

laf

Earning My Ears
From CRO: Dig Site pool to close for rehab on Dec 15 (we check out on the 14th--whew!) Not sure for how long.

Thanks! We leave on the 13th, (only 6 more days to go, Whoo Hoo!! ) but still have not received a letter from CSR regarding that issue. I did read about it on the CSR thread.
Do you have information on whether the hot tub will be available for use during those dates?

Thanks!!:Pinkbounc

Does anyone know how long the dig site will be closed?

I just got of the phone with WDW. After two phone calls & three people, the third CM make it sound like the whole dig site will be closed, including the hot tub!!!!!

I am so bummed. Besides CSR being wonderful, I booked it because of the pool's water slide & booked moderate because of the hot tub! :( I don't want to be a whiner, but I'm really bummed about this.

Has anyone else heard about the hot tub?? I am hoping the CM just got it wrong.

Motaei, sometimes if your own resort's main pool is closed, they will let you use another hotel's pool. It's worth asking.

I sympathize -- major bummer! And Typhoon Lagoon will be closed then, as well! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter