CSR or POFQ

DarkwingDad

DIS Veteran
My brother and his wife are going to WDW for Spring break. We have stayed at the CSR but know nothing about POFQ....he asked my opinion but I can't help...any thoughts? He might look at another Mod resort (CBR or POR). But not sure....Thanks.

I found CSR to be a more relaxed atmosphere than POFQ. I like the grounds (though it is spread out, which I don't mind), the pool, and the room decor. The boat to DTD is the only thing I feel POFQ has over CSR.

I have stayed at both. If they have no children, I would pick CSR, with children I prefer POFQ because of the fact that it is so much more compact :)

For our taste POFQ was too small, and the food court was tiny and crowded. It is the only wdw resort we won't stay at again (other than Pop) just because it's not our taste of theming, size, or food court. We love CSR and POR.

For our taste POFQ was too small, and the food court was tiny and crowded. It is the only wdw resort we won't stay at again just because it's not our taste of theming, size, or food court. We love CSR and POR.
YES, this is me as well. I dont find the smallness, the theme, food court, or pool appealing at all. The boat is the only perk IMO.

Yes, CSR is a great resort. But my fave mods are POR and CBR. POR probably beats CBR because of the boat to DTD. But both are gorgeous in their own way. Both have bike rentals. Both have a TS restaurant. Just beautiful!

We just love the theme at CSR and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Love all the extras too like business class.

So where did you end up staying?

(the original post is from 2012 :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter