• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR or Hilton Bonnet Creek?

roozlilone

"Por favor mantengase alejado"
Ok, need some opinions...we are going on a short trip to DW for Labor Day, 3 nights at the CSR is what I currently have booked. Just found out Hilton Bonnet Creek is offering a lower rate for the 3 nights? Should I stay with CSR or switch to the Hilton. We have a car so transportation is not an issue! I have stayed at CSR before and it is our favorite moderate, but the Hilton looks nice too! :confused3

I would try the Hilton. It looks beautiful and is definitely a deluxe resort. It is very close to the parks and DD and since you have a car, transportation won't be a problem. You will have to pay to park at both the resort and the parks. I prefer interior corridors so the moderates are never a choice for me.

I've stayed at CSR and loved it! But honestly I think you should try something new. I've always wanted to stay at one of the deluxe resorts.
I'm curious, even if it's "on property" is it still ran by Hilton? And will you get better accomodations than staying at one of Disney's "Deluxe" resorts?

I'm not bashing I promise, I just know that there has been a lot of talk on the boards about Disney's deluxe not really being a true deluxe resort like the outside of Disney deluxe resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter