CSR- microwaves/toasters available

num1tigerfan

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there were microwaves and or toasters available in the morning if you purchase english muffins or bread to toast in food court area of coronado springs.
:confused3 We stayed at Pop in January and you could purchase bread then toast it by the drink stations yourself. You could also heat up leftovers in the microwave of the food court later if you wanted.

If anyone has experience with this or suggestions I would appreciate it. Sounds dumb, but my most favorite breakfast is just toast/coffee. Boring I know!!!!!!!!
:rotfl:

1) No.
2) Toasters and microwaves are not put into non-DVC rooms.
3) Most resorts don't even have the, to offer.

You can rent both from A Baby's Best Friend rental service in Orlando. (www.abbf.com) They deliver to your resort before you arrrive and pick up after you leave. Great service, we use them all the time. They have fridges also.

HTH!

TheRustyScupper said:
1) No.
2) Toasters and microwaves are not put into non-DVC rooms.
3) Most resorts don't even have the, to offer.

It sounds like the OP is refering to the FOOD COURT. The value food courts do have toasters available for guest usage. That being said I don't think the food area of CSR is set up like a regular food court.

Both are available!!

15n0twm.jpg

15n0tvo.jpg

Buzz2001 said:
Both are available!!

15n0twm.jpg

15n0tvo.jpg

Thanks Mario! You just made my day. It sounds dumb but 2 slices of toast and some coffee and I am ready to go!! I just don't feel so great having a bunch of sweet rolls or a big heavy breakfast! :sunny:

Now I am sooooooo looking forward to our 9/2 trip to CSR! :cloud9:

num1tigerfan said:
Thanks Mario! You just made my day. It sounds dumb but 2 slices of toast and some coffee and I am ready to go!! I just don't feel so great having a bunch of sweet rolls or a big heavy breakfast! :sunny:

Now I am sooooooo looking forward to our 9/2 trip to CSR! :cloud9:
Same for me! Have a great trip!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter