CSR is the New Deluxe!

Love the pictures!! The two windows REALLY make a difference in a room huh?? Love that.

Ill be there in ---- 3 days !!

Cabanas 9b hopefully! (Thanks Buzz!)

And we got the king bed room since its just DH and I.. I almost want to sacrafice it for that exact room you were in.

Welcome back and thanks for the great review!

What the heck!? I'm back not even a week and they made more changes. When did they add the blanket to the end of the bed? I like those.

Hey isn't the desk in a different place in this room too?
I think the other pics I've seen of the new rooms have the desk under the mirror on the TV wall. I think I like this set-up the best. Love the blankets & new pillows.

BTW, are these new photos of rooms in the Club Level?

THANKS for all of the info and pics!!! Looks like the place is really nice, this will be our 1st time staying onsite so we are really looking forward to it!! 8 wonderful nights! The only thing I have not decived on is the DDP, not too sure on the value other then the fact of it being prepaid..........:confused3

Auuugh makes me so mad that I had to downgrade back to a value to save some money :( Cannot wait to finally make it there...sometime!

I think the other pics I've seen of the new rooms have the desk under the mirror on the TV wall. I think I like this set-up the best. Love the blankets & new pillows.

In conrer rooms, the 2nd window is in the place where the mirror goes so they moved the mirror closer to the bathroom. But yes, the desk is facing the first window.

THANKS for all of the info and pics!!! Looks like the place is really nice, this will be our 1st time staying onsite so we are really looking forward to it!! 8 wonderful nights! The only thing I have not decived on is the DDP, not too sure on the value other then the fact of it being prepaid..........:confused3

If you are thinking of eating at the resort at all you might want to consider one of the DDP's as the Pepper Market is quite expensive OOP but a great value on the DDP!

We are using the QSDP in 3 weeks :cool1: as I know if we eat at least a few meals in the pepper market (which we will do) will be ahead $$$!

Great review and nice pics! We are getting close enough to taste it.

These threads are really a form of torture........aren't they? ;)

Love the pictures!! The two windows REALLY make a difference in a room huh?? Love that.

Ill be there in ---- 3 days !!

Cabanas 9b hopefully! (Thanks Buzz!)

And we got the king bed room since its just DH and I.. I almost want to sacrafice it for that exact room you were in.
Have a terrific trip!! :woohoo:

Cabana 8A, Room 8211, second floor:

Picture012.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg
I love your room pics! These new rooms are terrific! ;)

Some might say it's too business oriented, but their are hidden mickeys all over the new decor, everywhere you looked! :thumbsup2

ok, we just returned from the CSR Feb 11-18th and LOVEd the new rooms as well, we did not have the blankets/roll pillows and only found Mickey is one place in the room, what did we miss??? you say they were all over the new decor....please enlighten me.

BTW, those beds we SO comfy and the dark wood decor was just beautiful!

ok, we just returned from the CSR Feb 11-18th and LOVEd the new rooms as well, we did not have the blankets/roll pillows and only found Mickey is one place in the room, what did we miss??? you say they were all over the new decor....please enlighten me.

Off the top of my head, can't remember all the places that I saw...they were on the blanket, roll pillow, the mirrors, and shower head. :goodvibes

Buzz would know best, but I think the club level rooms are only Cabana 9A. I was in 8A and we didn't have a DVD player or Robes so I'm assuming it was not club level. :goodvibes

Club Level is Cabana 9B. However, they are not offering Club Level to resort guests...only convention guests.

Welcome back! Glad you had a great trip!! I just got back last Thursday too and I didn't have those items in the rooms. Maybe they just are starting to add them to the renovated rooms.

I scheduled my stay about a month ago and will be staying at the CSR April 24-May 1. I didn't make any requests when I made the reservations mostly because I was too excited about the fact that I made reservations! :yay: My question is, is it too late to make requests now? It will be our first stay, heck our first trip to Disney and our first major trip as a family. Needless to say, I'm a little overwhelmed and a lot excited.

Thanks!
Andrea

only been back a few weeks and I don't know how I'll wait until our Sept. trip. It seems like forever and I sure don't want to wish my summer away :guilty: .

My DH is still unsure about the "adultness" of CSR, but it looks like I'm going to get my way :goodvibes . For what we can afford, there is just no other Disney resort that compares - great pool, great bus service (mostly), and great food. After dealing with such poor buses and food at POR, I can't wait to show it off to my kids and parents. Its hard to get the elusive "Disney feeling" when you're waiting a looooong time for a bus at the end of the day or you're eating extremely greasy cheeseburgers or throwing away moldy cups left for you from mousekeeping :headache: . A few extra hidden Mickeys doesn't cover up the bad experiences :thumbsup2 .

I scheduled my stay about a month ago and will be staying at the CSR April 24-May 1. I didn't make any requests when I made the reservations mostly because I was too excited about the fact that I made reservations! :yay: My question is, is it too late to make requests now? It will be our first stay, heck our first trip to Disney and our first major trip as a family. Needless to say, I'm a little overwhelmed and a lot excited.

Thanks!
Andrea
Hi Andrea! Its never too late. Call back and add a room request to your reservation. Check out this post for ideas.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=29296405&postcount=3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter