CSR - Is the hot tub hot?

skater

<font color=blue>Change sometimes stinks.. doesn't
I'm considering returning to CSR in a few months and wondering if the hot tub is hot enough. I've been here 3 times, and the last time, the hot tub was lukewarm - yuck! I'm hoping it was a glitch. The hot tub is a huge part of my trip enjoyment, so any feedback is greatly appreciated :goodvibes.

That's a good question it was lukewarm for me in 9/14 and I'm planning a return trip too. Love the Dig Site so much.

Ugh. I'm thinking I could just save the money and go back to Pop. I like Pop better other than the missing hot tub. I love POR, but since I can't get it with the discounts, I am leaning towards Pop now.

I went in the hot tub twice last week. The first time is was just below a nice hot bath temp., but I wouldn't say only lukewarm. The second time I wondered why barely a soul had their whole body in when it was previously packed. I got in for about 2 minutes, but really, it was stinging hot!

I went in the hot tub twice last week. The first time is was just below a nice hot bath temp., but I wouldn't say only lukewarm. The second time I wondered why barely a soul had their whole body in when it was previously packed. I got in for about 2 minutes, but really, it was stinging hot!

I am guessing that its hard to regulate the temperature in such a large hot tub. It sounds hit or miss. I guess I just have to decide if its worth the extra $300 or so dollars. (And I like the food court better at Pop).

:3dglasses
I'm considering returning to CSR in a few months and wondering if the hot tub is hot enough. I've been here 3 times, and the last time, the hot tub was lukewarm - yuck! I'm hoping it was a glitch. The hot tub is a huge part of my trip enjoyment, so any feedback is greatly appreciated :goodvibes.

Last time we went. I couldn't stay more than 10 minutes. It was hot.

I guess it depends on your tolerance for what is hot. If I take a shower after my husband has used it, I have to turn the hot water down, to me it's scalding hot.
So with a few exceptions I think the hot tubs are hot enough.
It's just my opinion, but I think they don't heat the tubs too hot because of children.

Hot tub max temp will be 97, told to me by maintenance staff when we complained it was too cold, air temp was 71, he says use of jets can make it colder, his thermometer showed 94, felt more like warm bath than hot tub

As former hot tub owners (like the ones on Disney property), we investigated the maximum temperature for a hot tub and found 104 degrees was recommended for the maximum. I can see Disney decreasing that by 7 degrees to ward off any potential people crying about lawsuits with higher temperatures.

In November it was barely warm. It was a huge disappointment. Not to mention it was FILLED with children not accompanied by a parent, as the sign stated. Not relaxing at all.

I would save the money.

Both days we used the hot tub over Christmas week the air temp. was about 80. It probably was close to 97 (not quite as warm as a nice, hot tub) the first time, but it was at least 104 the second time. I am willing to say it was hotter, as my dd and I could not enjoy it, as most others either. We love hot water too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter