CSR in MAY

kat..I figured it out:scared: we just have to win the lotto..:yay: :yay:
I think you are doing just fine the way you are. Now, could you just figure out a way for all of us to stay at CSR once every couple of months???? :worship:

Here's what you have to look forward too!!

After wandering around for a while I eventually found my room in Casitas 1, I was on the fourth floor and literally only the second room from the elevator which led directly to the convention centre so a superb location. After a quick bite to eat I was in bed by 8.45pm. Now on a normal trip I would literally fall straight to sleep but having read my itinerary for the next few days sleeping was impossible, this became a recurring theme of the week!

Here are a few photos of the gorgeous newly renovated rooms at CSR. (sorry the photos aren't fantastic quality but I was very tired!)

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Here (hopefully) are some pics of the newly renovated rooms. There is a lot of dark wood in the room so some are kind of dark. I tried to lighten as best as I could so you see everything.

coronado0001.jpg

There is a light above the bed. The headboard is wooden as well with carved detail and I believe there is also some leather type of padding on it as well.

coronado0002.jpg

Flat screen tv with dvd player underneath. There is an ice bucket with glasses and a coffee maker with coffee mugs as well. The refrigerator is pretty good sized as well.

coronado0003.jpg

I'm not sure if the bathroom was renovated or not. The handle on the shower didn't want to seem to shut off so it seemed like it had been new and maybe not just broken in yet? :confused3

coronado0004.jpg

The large dark wooden panels on either side of the doorway are actually sliding doors that close for privacy in the sink/bathroom area.

The room had a very updated contemporary look to it. I loved it. It wasn't overly themed yet subtle touches of Spanish culture remained in the deco. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Thanks for posting the pics and glad you enjoyed CSR!!

My wifes washing the clothes:laundy: :laundy: ..Im packing the car..:drive: :drive: ..Just waitin to go...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not that im excited:banana: :banana: But ill be headin home again in may:cheer2: :cheer2: It will only be our 20th stay at CSR..:cool1: :cool1: Anyone else goin the same month..I tried booking today for a friend cant find any openings for may.:scared1: :scared1: :hourglass
PS its our 40th anniversary too:thumbsup2 :love: :love:
Hopeyou have a great anniversary trip!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter