• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR Help!!

cherina69

Earning My Ears
Hi we have booked our disney holiday in october 2011 staying at the CSR, but our travel agent has now told us that disney are shutting CSR to the public for 2011 and only using it for conferences.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard about this? and if its true? because i cant seem to find any info on it.

Thanks

Wow, that would be a huge deal. Did your T/A say WDW is wanting to move you to another resort, which one? Maybe someone here has some insight into this news. I can't imagine them closing the whole resort, it's a large resort.

That just doesn't sound right....I just tried booking for October 2011 on the website and I was taken all the way to the end of booking. I think I'd call Disney and see what they say...:rolleyes1

Hi we have booked our disney holiday in october 2011 staying at the CSR, but our travel agent has now told us that disney are shutting CSR to the public for 2011 and only using it for conferences.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard about this? and if its true? because i cant seem to find any info on it.

Thanks

Was this a 'disney' TA or just a general TA? I find that fairly hard to believe.

My wedding is in 2011 and we were allowed to block off a # of rooms at CSR for our guests. That is very hard to believe.

I have a family member who is a CM at CSR. I could always ask her, she works in reservations.

I highly doubt that Disney is going to close the CSR to guests not affiliated with a conference.

Weird!

I highly doubt this. I think whoever you talked to was wrong. I know several people who already have their dates in for next year in various months -- March, May, June and September (in fact, I have ours booked for September 2011).

Was this a 'disney' TA or just a general TA? I find that fairly hard to believe.

Its was a general TA, we booked it thought a company called Ocean-Florida!

I have a family member who is a CM at CSR. I could always ask her, she works in reservations.

I highly doubt that Disney is going to close the CSR to guests not affiliated with a conference.

Weird!

That would be great if you could thank you

Im also going to ring disney and ask them because we had our heart set on staying there!!

Thanks for the replys:)

I have a hold on rooms at CSR for Feb 2011, I am working with MEI and Mousefan travel and my agent did not say anything about this to me. I hope that you were just given some incorrect information. :confused3

I am a Disney travel agent and I have a planned stay at CSR in May 2011. I have heard nothing from Disney about not being able to stay there unless part of a convention. I think your TA is wrong and you may want to find a different one that knows what she is doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter