• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR conventions - what I found- do you have others ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
CSR - best moderate in my opinion.
Do not let conventions steer you away. The buses are less crowded and so is the pool during convetion time. The food court at breakfast before 8 am and dinner after 6 pm may be a bit crowded with 'suits'.

What I found so far in 2007 - Do you know of others ? please post...

AMTC WINTER 2007 CONVENTION January 2 - 8, 2007

Chief Institutional Advancement Officers Conference: Jan 11, 2007 - Jan 13, 2007, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Cher look alike - Monday, January 15, 2007
7:00PM - WDW Coronado Springs Hotel and Resort

AWAM Schlorships - February 15-17, 2007 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Nuring Organization Alliance - March 21 - 24, 2007 Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Society of Black Physicists Annual Conventions Disney Coronado Springs Resort Orlando, FL March 23 - 27, 2007

March 25-27, 2007 4th Asia-Pacific Women in Aviation Conference - April 11-14

The seventh annual DigitalNow: Association Leadership in the Digital Age conference

Florida Tow Show - May 10-13, 2007 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Access Broadway July 4th thru 9th, 2007. hosted at. Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Friends for Life Annual Conference 2007 - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida - July 11-15, 2007

DISCOVER NATM 19th Annual Convention & Trade Show
Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2007

International Builders' Show
Feb 7-10, 2007

Women in Aviation 2007
Feb 11-14, 2007

Training Magazine's 2007 Conference & Expo
Feb 26-28, 2007

VNU Training and Expo 2007
Feb 21, 2007 - Mar 02, 2007

DJR's Spring World 2007
Mar 28-28, 2007

National Association of School Resource Officers 2007
Jul 19 - Jul 30, 2007

Oracle Higher Education User Group
March 10-14 at CSR and YC for events.

Conference resorts are CSR, YC, BC, AKL, POR, POFQ, Swan, Dolphin, Buena Vista Palace.

All resorts have been sold out using the conference rate with the exception of the Buena Vista Palace. This conference has 4000-5000 attendees. And I'll be there!!:cool1:

Nursing 2007 Symposium - April 19-22, 2007

My wife is finally taking me to Disney ( after me almost having to drag her there three previous times).

DISCOVER NATM 19th Annual Convention & Trade Show
Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2007

International Builders' Show
Feb 7-10, 2007

Women in Aviation 2007
Feb 11-14, 2007

Training Magazine's 2007 Conference & Expo
Feb 26-28, 2007

VNU Training and Expo 2007
Feb 21, 2007 - Mar 02, 2007

DJR's Spring World 2007
Mar 28-28, 2007

National Association of School Resource Officers 2007
Jul 19 - Jul 30, 2007

What is DJR's Spring world and are they only there one day?

We come in that day

Just curious

Here's a few more spring 2007 conventions:

PCMA Leadership Conference - April 15-17
Adobe Creative Professional Association - May 8-10
IMCO National Convention - May 6-9

The Friends for Life conference in July is for families who have children with type 1 diabetes - so we really look like families on vacation. Just pointing out that some conferences are very family oriented. I'm sure many others bring families.

Oracle Higher Education User Group
March 10-14 at CSR and YC for events.

Conference resorts are CSR, YC, BC, AKL, POR, POFQ, Swan, Dolphin, Buena Vista Palace.

All resorts have been sold out using the conference rate with the exception of the Buena Vista Palace. This conference has 4000-5000 attendees. And I'll be there!!:cool1:

What is the buena vista palace:confused3
Kerri

also is there a place i can search to find dental conferences:confused3
I would love to actually write off a disney trip:banana:
Kerri

What is the buena vista palace:confused3
Kerri

also is there a place i can search to find dental conferences:confused3
I would love to actually write off a disney trip:banana:
Kerri

Buena Vista Palace is one of the hotels on what I think is called Hotel Plaza Blvd. It's just past Downtown Disney.
As far as dental conferences, try googling ADA or dentist conference. You should come up with something.

We were there not long ago and I know there were two conventions while there and it didn't make a difference at all. I thought the food court was amazing and you are sort of waited on there. They bring you drinks.

The Friends for Life conference in July is for families who have children with type 1 diabetes - so we really look like families on vacation. Just pointing out that some conferences are very family oriented. I'm sure many others bring families.

I am glad to know what this organization is. We saw oodles of people checking in POR last July with this group. It definately seemed like a family oriented crowd.

Last June 24 - July 1 they had Martial Arts, Hearing Impaired, and Gymnastics (I think.) I don't know if these are annual conferences, though. Other than seeing them at the food court, you would never have known they were there.

Don't forget the Tom Joyner black family reunion that is usually held over Labor Day weekend.

I also was looking up the home builders conference for 2008 (this is 100,000 participants) and next year it will be over the President's Day weekend. It starts on a Wednesday and runs into that weekend, so folks should plan accordingly. However, the NHBC was booked at many of the WDW resorts since we were there last week and looked at their schedule. They were booked at the Poly, WL, YC, CSR, and a few others.

My husband will be there during a convention from mar 15-mar18, I dont know the name of the company sponsoring the convention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter