• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR and QSDP

Riothecat

Mouseketeer
Hi, tried asking on the dining plan page, but no responses so thought I would try here :) I am about to book CSR with free QSDP for January, but when looking at the list of locations CSR does not seem to be there?? Is this correct or am I misreading it? I don't want to book and find we can't eat at the resort. Many thanks in advance . :cool1:

We were offered free dining, and are staying at CSR in December, but it's a Moderate, so I think the dining plan is the regular one, not QS.

We were offered free dining, and are staying at CSR in December, but it's a Moderate, so I think the dining plan is the regular one, not QS.

We are from the UK and the one we are getting is definitely quick service (I think there are different offers for UK residents), I just want to know if the CS there takes QS credits as, like I said, the list did not include this resort for QS locations. Would be a bit stupid to offer it if it didn't, I'm hoping it has just been missed off.

CSR restaurants are always added late in the year because they are not Disney-owned. If past history is any indication, they will be added to the 2014 list in December.

Hi, tried asking on the dining plan page, but no responses so thought I would try here :) I am about to book CSR with free QSDP for January, but when looking at the list of locations CSR does not seem to be there?? Is this correct or am I misreading it? I don't want to book and find we can't eat at the resort. Many thanks in advance . :cool1:

Are you saying that the 2014 Dining Plan brochure doesn't list the Coronado Springs restaurants (table service and quick/counter service)? If so, I may have an explanation. From what I understand, the CSR restaurants aren't owned and operated by Disney. They are owned by an outside company. Every year, the owners and Disney sign a new contract and it takes a while for the CSR restaurants to make the next year's dining plan list. I have never seen the CSR restaurants NOT honor/take the dining plan.

Yes, not listed, but neither are lots of Epcot and DTD so that makes sense. Thanks for everyones help, going to book tonight hopefully! :banana:

You will be able to eat at Pepper Market and Cafe Rix, as well as by the pool. Those have always been included. No reason to think they won't for the future. All resort CS are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter