CSR all booked for November 2010?

lvdis

love disney
Does anyone know why there would be no availability showing for CSR either Thanksgiving week 2010 or the week before at this point? We stayed there this year for Thanksgiving week and loved it so much, I was playing around with booking another trip the same time next year.

Everytime I try for CSR it says - "The Resort or Resort Category you requested is unavailable for the dates and party size selected. An alternate has been provided. To see if the Resort or Resort Category you requested is available for other dates and party sizes, use the Change Your Search module at left."

I don't understand why it would be fully booked already?

I just tried it for both the week of Thanksgiving and the week before and it shows availability both weeks.

Maybe a glitch????

I just tried it for both the week of Thanksgiving and the week before and it shows availability both weeks.

Maybe a glitch????

That's strange, I've been trying for a couple of days and getting the message no availability. I've put in 3 adults and 1 child because my daughter will be 18 by then. I don't know why it won't show for me? I guess when I get serious about booking it, I may just have to call!

I was trying to book for February about a month ago and when I entered my whole family it wouldn't let us book there, it gave me an alternate resort. When I put in two adults it let me book a room there. You might try calling Disney directly.

I just put in November 13 - 20 and it also told me no availability (it referred me to Caribbean or Ft. Wildnerness of POFQ).

It gives me availability for 11/27/10 - 12/4/10 at CSR for 4 people, but I can't get the week of Thanksgiving or the week before. When I put in only 2 people, it does bring up a king room, so that's still available. I wonder why they are so booked up this far in advance? Oh well, I'm not sure if we will do it yet or not. I guess when the time comes I'll have to call Disney and see if they really are full. I loved our stay at CSR and want to go back!

CSR often holds huge room blocks aside for meetings & conventions. I've found that rooms free up as it gets closer and they have a better handle on attendance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter