CSR 2013 Convention Schedule

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Anyone know where I can find an updated list of the conventions scheduled at Coronado Springs for 2013?

I don't think there is such a list. :confused3

Did you have one before and where did you get that from?

jhaig said:
Anyone know where I can find an updated list of the conventions scheduled at Coronado Springs for 2013?

I have seen this list! But not in years. You should post on the CSR thread. Good luck.

The convention list has always been composed by one of the people that ran the Coronado thread, then I took it over and now someone else runs it. I know that she coordinates with one of the original people that ran the CSR thread. Each person does research on the internet to find any conventions that are listed as being held at CSR and if someone knows of a convention they send it to the person running the thread. The CSR has never given out a list of conventions for use here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter