CS/Snack in or near Disney Quest

Vickibean

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I know that someone out there can help me.

On our first day, we should be arriving at our resort around 12:45, then after check-in we're doing Disney Quest, then we have 5:00 ADRs (which I may try to change to 4:30) for Wolfgang Puck Cafe. We need to get either CS to split or a good snack to hold us over. I have thought about the food court at our resort (Pop), but I think we will be anxious to get the fun started. We like Earl of Sandwich, but it's all the way on the other side of DD. We are on DDP. Does anyone have any suggestions? FoodQuest?

I don't personally think that Earl of Sandwich is that far of a walk from Disney Quest... but it depends on your time restraints and things like that... why not try Cookes of Dublin, thats just a short stroll across pleasure island!

We agree with Mandy. Thought Foodquest was one of our best counter service meals. The chicken caesar salad was huge and mighty tasty and the apple cobbler was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter