1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

CS Restaurants in Hollywood Studios

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by cmh314, Feb 18, 2013.

1. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

ABC Commissary is perhaps the worst rated restaurant whether CS or TS in WDW here on the DIS as well as on many other Disney forum sites. I have been there twice: The first time the food was so absolutely horrendous I'm surprised the garbage can didn't spit it back out at us. I chalked it up to a "bad" day and tried it again a couple of years later. Shame on me, never ever will I try this place again. I have heard some say the place has improved, but I will never find out for myself. This was the worst dining experience (twice) I have ever encountered in WDW and among the worst outside of WDW. :sad2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Herfnerd

Herfnerd DIS Veteran

My choice for CS

ABC Commissary is HORRIBLE!

Starring Rolls closes at 4pm and its not uncommon for them to run out of food before then!

IMHO, DHS has the poorest CS choices of all the parks.

4. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

In August we really enjoyed Toy Story Pizza Planet. Wished we had gone their twice instead of going to Fairfax fare one day. Thought we got a lot of food for the price and it was decent too.

5. World Showcaser

World Showcaser DIS Veteran

Well, I guess the masses have spoken. I'll be avoiding ABC. So it will be Backlot Express for us.

What is the Sunset Ranch Market? I can't seem to find a menu for it.

6. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

We also end up at Backlot Express, it is inside and we really like the refill station.

:goodvibes