CS Restaurants in Hollywood Studios

This is a good question. I've only ever eaten at Pizza Planet and, while I do enjoy it, I'm not always in the mood for pizza. It's nice to have some more choices.

The ABC Commissary looks interesting to me. Has anyone tried it?

ABC Commissary is perhaps the worst rated restaurant whether CS or TS in WDW here on the DIS as well as on many other Disney forum sites. I have been there twice: The first time the food was so absolutely horrendous I'm surprised the garbage can didn't spit it back out at us. I chalked it up to a "bad" day and tried it again a couple of years later. Shame on me, never ever will I try this place again. I have heard some say the place has improved, but I will never find out for myself. This was the worst dining experience (twice) I have ever encountered in WDW and among the worst outside of WDW. :sad2:

We like Backlot Express. Nice angus burgers. Nice turkey panini. Nice drink refill stations. Nice cupcakes over the holidays. So, I guess I'd say it's "nice."

K

My choice for CS

This is a good question. I've only ever eaten at Pizza Planet and, while I do enjoy it, I'm not always in the mood for pizza. It's nice to have some more choices.

The ABC Commissary looks interesting to me. Has anyone tried it?

ABC Commissary is HORRIBLE!

Fairfax Fare, or Starring Rolls (sandwiches only, and I'm not sure how late they serve them).

Starring Rolls closes at 4pm and its not uncommon for them to run out of food before then!

IMHO, DHS has the poorest CS choices of all the parks.

In August we really enjoyed Toy Story Pizza Planet. Wished we had gone their twice instead of going to Fairfax fare one day. Thought we got a lot of food for the price and it was decent too.

ABC Commissary is probably the worst dining experience I've ever had!!! My family and I joke about it now, but it wasn't funny at the time. We've never thrown away food after just a few bites until then. The food was inedible!!! You couldn't pay us any amount of money to eat there!

Well, I guess the masses have spoken. I'll be avoiding ABC. So it will be Backlot Express for us.

The Sunset Ranch Market is pretty good, if not particularly glamorous. I would recommend to avoid Pizza Planet.

What is the Sunset Ranch Market? I can't seem to find a menu for it.

We also end up at Backlot Express, it is inside and we really like the refill station.

:goodvibes

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest