Earning My Ears
CAN YOU HELP ME DECIDE!
STAYING THE FOLLOWING:
1NIGHT CS
2NIGHTS GF
2 NIGHTS YC
2 NIGHTS WL
3NIGHTS BACK TO CS !
WE LOVE TO RESORT HOP, WDW FAMILY, DW, DS 10 AND 6 AND DD, ME. SHOULD I STAY AT CS FOR THE LAST THREE OR GO TO POFQ, THE REASON I PICKED CS WAS BECAUSE OF THE POOL AND FOR NO OTHER REASON... HELP, ARRIVING JUNE 24TH-JULY3RD!!

Wow, impressed with your energy, I couldn't do it !

We just got back from AKL and my husband said "where is the pyramid at the pool", I guess it really is a great pool.

I think I would stick it out at CSR. If you are really into the pool, I would think going over to POFQ pool would be so tame and seem so small.

I think I would just leave with the pyramid memory, and goodness knows I couldn't pack up and move at that point in the trip for one night.

Have an awesome time !

I would pick POFQ! Throw another hotel into the mix! ::yes:: My family really likes the pool at both hotels but we prefer the POFQ in general.

Have a great time! :wave:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

edited to make sense :smooth:

wow, I'm impressed. give me one resort for 12 days and I'll lay back and relax for 12 days. I'm amazed at your energy and desire to pack and unpack during your entire stay. I would rather go on vacation 6 times a year and stay at 6 different resorts than hop during my entire time. No split stays for me EVER. I'm getting tire just thinking about all of that packing/unpacking. Do you buy mugs for each resort??

Originally posted by rocketmah781
CAN YOU HELP ME DECIDE!
STAYING THE FOLLOWING:
1NIGHT CS
2NIGHTS GF
2 NIGHTS YC
2 NIGHTS WL
3NIGHTS BACK TO CS !
WE LOVE TO RESORT HOP, WDW FAMILY, DW, DS 10 AND 6 AND DD, ME. SHOULD I STAY AT CS FOR THE LAST THREE OR GO TO POFQ, THE REASON I PICKED CS WAS BECAUSE OF THE POOL AND FOR NO OTHER REASON... HELP, ARRIVING JUNE 24TH-JULY3RD!!

My husband and I just returned from a stay at CSR and we were not impressed with the main pool area at CSR. Our feeling was that it was to small for the size of the resort and therefore was overally crowed. We enjoyed our time at the pool that was located in the Cabanas section of the resort more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter