CS NOT on Dining Plan?

blabbermouth

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a list of counter service restaurants that don't take dining plan credits? Or can you link me to a list somewhere? I haven't found one yet. Thanks!

I think there's at least one CS type restaurant at the Swan/Dolphin so it won't accept dining credits .

There are a few locations at DTD, such as Ghirardelli and Wetzels Pretzels, that will not accept the dining plan. Not sure if these count as CS or snack outlets.

No restaurant at the Swan and Dolphin or Shades of Green will accept the plan.

The Boardwalk To Go kiosk does not accept the plan, although Boardwalk Joe's kiosk will accept snack credits for some items.

Tutto Gusto in Epcot does not accept the plan, nor will the pub/bar at Rose & Crown, but these are considered bars/lounges and not counter service restaurants. You can order fish & chips from the outside kiosk and pay for them with a CS credit, but you can't order fish & chips from the pub and use credits as payment. (This refers to the pub area with the bar only - not the restaurant)

Great! I didn't think there was many, but I figured I'd have the bad luck of finding the only one at random :D

The turkey leg cart outside of Fantasmic does not. DS stood in line forever one night to find this out. I told him it would have been fine to pay cash but my budget minded son said no way was he paying 10 when we had plenty of credits left.

The turkey leg cart outside of Fantasmic does not. DS stood in line forever one night to find this out. I told him it would have been fine to pay cash but my budget minded son said no way was he paying 10 when we had plenty of credits left.

Aww! Smart kid!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter