CS menus on word

nuts4wdw

Have a disney day!!!
Does anyone have the counter service menus typed up in a Word document? I searched, but didn't find anything. I would like to download it to my palm pro, and thought I'd see if anyone had done that and would be willing to share. TIA

Sorry i do not have any CS menus on Word but I do have the Confirmed 2010 Snack List for the Dining Plan. If you are interested in this, PM me your email and I will send it to you.

You can copy and paste pretty quickly. I did that for my last trip for the restaurants we liked. I didn't save the files though, but it was a pretty easy process.

I'm working on a word 07 document of all the CS menus for our trip. If you would like I could email it to you. Just shoot me a PM with your email on it. I should be done with it by tomorrow.

I'm working on a word 07 document of all the CS menus for our trip. If you would like I could email it to you. Just shoot me a PM with your email on it. I should be done with it by tomorrow.

Would it be too much trouble for you to pm it to me also? I would really appreciate it! tia m(dot)ortwein(at)yahoo(dot)com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter