CS meals - Child vs. Adult ?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
I've been reading up on the DDP & it sounds like all the child & adult CS credits are pooled together and I understand that my children need to order off the kid's menu if there is one. My question is - if I get a chicken nugget/strips meal for my girls at the Golden Oak Outpost in Frontierland - where they don't have a specific children's menu, do I have to specify that I'm using a child's credit, or I'm assuming this won't matter? I just don't want to get to the end of the trip & have more child's than adult credits left. Does that make sense?

We've only used the DDP once & it was before kids, so trying to research now. Thanks! :goodvibes

The QS credits aren't broken down into child/adult like the TS so you'll be fine. No specification necessary.

Golden Oak has no child's menu, so anything can be ordered for any credit. There really isn't any way to specify children's versus adult CS credits at a restaurant.

As the credits are not separated, the guest is supposed to keep track of which credits were paid for with a child's price. At any restaurant with a child's menu you will be allowed to order as many child and adult meals as are listed on your key card, no more. The cast members are supposed to look at the key card to know how many meals you are entitled to order and what type of meal.

The DIS restaurant boards do not wish to encourage anyone reading to use the child's credits for adult meals at restaurants that have a child's menu, so further discussion along that line will be deleted. I do realize that was not the question. It's for other readers.

Thank you both! :goodvibes my husband and I like Tortuga Tavern and Pecos Bills, but no nuggets at either location, so we usually get the girls some nuggets at Golden Oak, so this is great news - thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter