CS - in Epcot World Showcase for kids

sleeping beauty 2

Mouseketeer
We plan to do the Food & Wine for dinner in October, but have children 9, 7, & 2 which are picky. Any recommendations for a CS other than American LT?

The counter service in The Land is great with lots of options. It's called Sunshine Seasons, I think. Good sandwiches.

Yakitori House in Japan is relatively tame and tasty. You can also get rolls and cookies at the French Boulangerie Pattisserie Bakery.

The AMerican section has hot dog kids meals and a nice air conditioned dining area

Hmm. Ok I'll try to remember.... In Mexico- Churros and nachos were my kids favorites. In China- they stuck with rice and I think they had spare ribs once also. Norway- nothing that they wanted. Italy was a gelato stand and they liked that. Oh in Germany there were pretzels. Um Japan- I don't recall them eating cs anything there...In marakesh- not happening for my kids... France was all about the bakery- they LOVED the chocolate chip cookies here(they are so rich and buttery) and even the filled coisants. In England my kids loved the Fish and Chips(the fish is very mild) Oh and there are fruit carts throughout the areas- so bananas, apples ect.. fruit cups all hits with my kids. And fruit cup with a pretzel isn't such a horrible lunch.
Now I don't know if things change during F&W? But have a wonderful time!

Norway has some good food too! They have some of the best lox (smoked salmon) I have ever tasted. My daughter will never miss the school bread anymore and I couldn't get over how good the sugar free mousse was. Japan has tempura which is like high class chicken finger or shrimp finger. Or veggies for vegetarians! Marakesh has a great Humuus or tabouleh plate or wrap. Great for someone on the South Beach Diet or if you just like that kind of food. Personally, I do.

The point is, try something new and different, you'll never know what you may like!

Alan :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter