CS in DHS area

erocrobro

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of leaving DHS for a CS lunch, can anyone offer suggestions on what is good, close, and available on the DDP?

CS is not the best at HS. I like Backlot Express ok and have heard good things about the sandwiches at Starring Rolls.

As said if you decide to stay in HS definately go for Starring Rolls as they have some really nice options (well compared to other areas). I agree not much choice though!

Unfortunately the pickings for the dining plan in the resorts nearby is also quite poor. We tend to hop on the boat and pop into EPCOT to have some fish and chips from the chip shop instead.

I love the Backlot Express. The idea about boating over to Epcot is not a bad one, but it's not speedy either. I'm not sure if there is a speedy option. Taking a bus to CBR comes to mind but it still is going to take some time.

Good luck and have fun.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter