CS credits and children

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha99

DIS Veteran
Are the credits for CS meals separated into adult and child like they are for TS?

I wonder because I'm thinking of splitting meals with my 9 year old son and eating more frequently. I think it will be so hot in Aug/Sept that we won't want to eat big meals (what we are going to do with appetizers, entree, dessert, I have no idea on the TS meals) I don't want to split chicken nuggets all the time, though. It seems like we could split a hot dog or a gyro or whatever, but that plan might not work if every CS restaurant has kid meals and he has to order them.

Since you purchased the child Dining Plan for your 9 year old you are required to purchase child meals with his credits. As CS, it is on the honor system.

This has been answered many times and I see that it has been answered again. Rather than get into a heated discussion about CS credits and splitting meals, I am locking this thread. Do feel free to ask other questions about DDP at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter