CS breakfast options at the parks.

twinklestar22

Earning My Ears
I'm just curious about what's available at the parks for breakfast. We are doing 1 TS breakfast (O'Hana) and we do plan on eating some breakfasts in the room or getting something from the Boardwalk Bakery. We plan on getting the SDP but our trip time has been cut a little short (flying in much later than expected) and we will be cutting it close with our CS meals. I don't want to have any left over. I am specifically asking about MK, EP and DHS. Thanks.

I'm just curious about what's available at the parks for breakfast. We are doing 1 TS breakfast (O'Hana) and we do plan on eating some breakfasts in the room or getting something from the Boardwalk Bakery. We plan on getting the SDP but our trip time has been cut a little short (flying in much later than expected) and we will be cutting it close with our CS meals. I don't want to have any left over. I am specifically asking about MK, EP and DHS. Thanks.

Main St Bakery at MK has breakfast sandwiches you can use the QS for that and a drink.

Sunshine Seasons in Epcot has the platter and a few other things.

Fairfax Fare at DHS has the breakfast sandwich too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter