• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CS Breakfast at Parks

sushilover

Mouseketeer
Still trying to figure out if QSDP makes sense for us during F&W. It looks like we will CS credits to burn so I was wondering if I used a CS credit for a continental breakfast - usually considered snack items, would I be able to get an extra beverage? For instance, if I were to get a danish or croissant and then a coffee, do you think I would be allowed a bottle of water or soda for later? I'm most interested in Main Street Bakery and Pizzafari for breakfast. Thanks.

They usually don't allow that type of substitution at breakfast but you would have to ask at each individual restaurant. Maybe you will get a cashier who will let you do it.

Still trying to figure out if QSDP makes sense for us during F&W. It looks like we will CS credits to burn so I was wondering if I used a CS credit for a continental breakfast - usually considered snack items, would I be able to get an extra beverage? For instance, if I were to get a danish or croissant and then a coffee, do you think I would be allowed a bottle of water or soda for later? I'm most interested in Main Street Bakery and Pizzafari for breakfast. Thanks.

The only way they are going to give you an extra beverage ANY TIME is if you use one of your snack credits for it. They aren't going to let you piece together a CS meal out of snack items and beverages, no.

Actually, I did this every morning of our trip 3 weeks ago. I got 3 snack items and it equaled one continental breakfast(or meal). We did it at 2 different resorts and at the Main Street Bakery without a problem. I was able to get oatmeal, fruit cup and coffee once, the other time we got 2 pastries and one drink at MSB. You can see the continental button on the computer if you look. If they say you can't do it, I would ask to speak to somone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter