• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CS at MGM

We always end up eating at Pizza Planet. I would like to try Prime Time Cafe sometime, but that's not CS.

Oddly enough, we struggle more with CS options in the studios than any other park.

Backlot Express is good, basic fare. Beyond that, it's a toss-up, although I was thoroughly underwhelmed with the ABC Commissary on our last visit. Could've simply been a horrifically off day, though. (But it seems that TS establishments would be more prone to off days ... I just keep picturing that gray, spongy meat patty on DW's burger...)

We liked the abc commissary at mgm. veg noodle stir fry and fish and chips were both good.

One of the things my 14y old dd has mentioned being excited about for our trip next year, is going back to Pizza Planet (w her baby sis for the first time) She loves the pizza and salad. I am sure the arcade helps. :rotfl2:

Pizza Planet....not bad Pizza(I'm from NY, and nothing ever compares to the pizza we get here, but in all honesty....the pizza there isn't bad) and I love the side salad!!!

yankeepenny said:
What CS do you eat at this park?

Frankly, I try not to. CS at this park is easily the worst. Although to be fair, I have not tried the new Flatbread Grill joint by Lights Motor Action (or whatever the Car stunt show is called)

MJMcBride said:
Frankly, I try not to. CS at this park is easily the worst.

I completely agree!!!! I'd much rather eat at ANY of the other parks if I can help it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter