crystal palace

mmandcamom

Earning My Ears
I have a PS for the Crystal Palace before the MK opens. Anyone know how this works? I'm staying at the WL.

I'm in the same situation, except that I have breakfast at CRT.
I've been told that you need to bring your PS with you and give it at the gate for admission.

From what I understand, boats to MK start running from WL at 8A. You didn't say what time your reservation is so I don't know if that is early enough. Mine is for 8:20 so it is probably too tight.

Before 8A, there should be busses to the TTC and then monorail to MK, or I have also read that boats to Contemporary start at 7A and then a walk or monorail to MK. I'm going to check with front desk when I check in as to the best way to go.

:D

During my last visit to WDW in 2002 I havd a PS for Crystal Palace before Magic Kingdom opened. As I arrived, there was an announcement made that anyone who had a PS for CP to make a line over to the left. Once you were in line they asked for your name and the time that your PS was scheduled for. A few minutes later, i was able to go in. I got a table right away and had an enjoyable meal.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter